Saturday 25 March 2017


Self-introduction


Related image
Hi everyone! I'm Ivy from 2I (Yr 2017). I'm born in Indonesia but I'm now living in Singapore and I'm already a Singapore Citizen. Although shy sometimes, but I'm an outgoing person so please don't be afraid if you want to be friends with me. (I'm really very friendly hahaa). 

My hobbies are singing, watching dramas (especially K-dramas), hanging out with friends and listening to music (especially K-pop). I really really really love K-pop. Other than family, friends, food and money, K-pop is my life <3
Image result for bts concert bow wallpaperWhen listening to K-pop songs, I don't just appreciate the music, I also appreciate the lyrics. So far, my favourite K-pop group is BTS aka Bangtan Sonyeondan aka Bulletproof Boy Scouts. I fell in love with them since their debut in 2013 and I really really really love them and respect them. They taught me certain values that are useful in life. At first, when they started their career, not many people know them because they are under a not-so-famous entertainment company. But now, if you are to go around and ask what is BTS, I'm sure that most of the people will tell you who they are. Despite the fact that they were not popular at first, they worked very hard all these years and are very successful now. They taught me that no matter what happens, we should never ever give up. Instead, we should endure the hardships and persevere on. I love listening to their songs as they always spur me on. I want to be just like them, being a successful person in the future and in order to do so, I need to work hard and never ever give up! And I hope the same goes to you guys too, never ever give up on yourselves!

Related image

Image result for bts hyyh on stage bow

Related image
Related image

















No comments:

Post a Comment